skip to Main Content
British Aikido Board

How to apply for a DBS check
Individuals should apply via their Club Welfare Officer or Association CPO.

Associations who are using paper based applications can get supplies of forms from TMG:

1 Wilford Business Park
Ruddington Lane
NG11 7EP
Tel: 0845 251 5000
Fax: 0115 982 1307

Back To Top